martes, 17 de febrero de 2009

Quotes

To be is to do.
-Socrates.
To do is to be.
-Sartre.
Do be do be do...
-Sinatra.

Do you need a bandaid?
Because falling from heaven hurts.

I'm busy.
You're ugly.
Have a nice day.

Beatrix: How did you find me?
Bill: Well, I'm the man.

Tact is for People
who aren't Witty enough
to be Sarcastic.

I got summer
hatin' on me
because I'm
hotter than
the sun.

Friendhip
is like peeing your pants:
everyone can see it,
but only you can feel it.

There comes a point
in your life when you realice
who matters, who never did,
who won't anymore, and
who always will.

Life isn't about
finding yourself.
Life is about
creating yourself.

Fall in love or fall in hate.
Get inspired or be depressed.
Ace a test or flunk a class.
Make babies or make art.
Speak the truth or lie and cheat.
Dance on tables or sit in the corner.
Life is divine chaos. Embrace it.
Forgive yourself. Breathe.
And enjoy the ride...
-Solbeam.

He said "I love you",
I laughed and said
"Sorry, I'm allergic
to bullshit".

Bang bang
He shot me down
Bang bang
I hit the ground
Bang bang
That awful sound
Bang bang
My baby shot me down.

-Nancy Sinatra.

No hay comentarios: