miércoles, 1 de julio de 2009

That's not me

A friend dies. That's not me.
They all get letters and notes. That's not me.
A father forbids. That's not me.
Two guys steal a coffin. That's not me.
There's a car pursuit across town streets. That's not me.
A conffin is returned. That's not me.
A funeral is celebrated. That's not me.
His friends celebrate him. That's not me.
A song is sung. That's not me.
Fireworks spray out of nowhere. That's not me.
They sit and drink and smoke and read each other's notes. That's not me.
She tells him he's not in their future plans. That's not me.
Sorrow all over the place. That's not me.
They both leave that same night, they're hitting London. That's not me.
She says: "I'm staying here and there's nothing wrong about it". That fuckin' could be me.
He chooses to go say good-bye. That's not me.
They invite him to join. He doesn't believe. He gets in the bus. Now they're three.
And that's not fuckin' me.
It hurts.

Skins

Photobucket

No hay comentarios: